By registering, you can:
- Be found by colleagues and potential collaborators
- Sign up for our Email Newsletter
- Post comments on SRF Papers
- Receive special-interest email notices about events, grants, forums and more
- Create a member profile for the edification of colleagues
- Update your member directory information
To ensure proper registration, please make sure to supply all required information, denoted with a red asterisk. Please use standard sentence case (lower case with capitalization) to ensure consistency. While we do not require your phone number, we would appreciate it if you could provide it in the rare case that we need to contact you. The information entered into your registration form will be published in the member directory section of the SRF web site, which is accessible to the public.